Let me start by saying, I am obsessed with the new NARS concealer! On a whim during the Lord & Taylor friends and family event, I decided to try out the NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer and can I say, I am happy that I did. As women, we are always looking for the perfect foundation, however I find that I encounter the same issue when it comes to finding the perfect concealer. This concealer just melts into my skin and I was able to find the perfect shade. I later went to Sephora and bought this same concealer in a lighter shade to brighten under eye circles.
This liquid concealer is impressively long-wearing, and does an excellent job of disguising difficult discolorations like under eye circles and marks from breakouts.
The formula is moisturizing, yet the texture is thin enough that it doesn’t crease into fine lines and wrinkles. The concealer provides sheer to medium coverage, however you can layer without looking caked on for more coverage.
I am also rejoicing in the generous shade range, there are suitable options for very light to very dark skin tones, which makes it easy to find a near exact match for most skin tones.
- Applies easily and blends well.
- Provides vibrant, opaque color that resists creasing or fading throughout the day.
- Available in matte and satin finish.
- Can be used to prime eyes and lips.
- On the pricier side for concealer, but SOOO worth it. This product is that really impressive!